Saturday, May 9, 2015

Three Heads are better than one!

Here's an awesome image that was a freebie from Ike's Art on their facebook pace (click here!).  If you haven't gone over there, please do and grab this fun digi stamp. She also had a recent freebie that was a gift to all the followers for her birthday.  The group shares all their fun cards made with Ike's images. This great image totally made me laugh and think up the "Three heads are better than one" sentiment below.

Ike's Art also has a challenge blog, the current challenge is Naughty or Nice?  Well all I can say about this lady is she sure looks nice but she must be naughty!  Hmmm, or is it the other way around.....

Drop by their challenge blog and share your latest Ike's Art creation.

18 comments:

ike said...

Eeeeeek !!! That is totally AWESOME !!!! Such wonderful colouring and she looks stunning :-D That is a superb background she's on too. Thank you for using one of my images and for the 'shout' AND for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

Mega Hugs

IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Unknown said...

HI Holley, super card, fab image and really like the background paper. She really does look naughty. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous lady Holley but I don't like the heads you have made a fantstic card with it and a great text
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and I do love the image!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

:)

Jan said...

Fabulous Holley xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Wow gorgeous card Holley. Fab x

Laine said...

Fabulous image and such stunning design detail Holley.
Laine
xx

Tracy Welham said...

Awesome and Quirky - love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chris said...

Wow this fabulous. Chris xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card it has a very unusual design. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

An awesome card and fabulously coloured image Holley. I'm not sure I'd accessorize the outfit that way though. Great backing paper and sentiment xx

Unknown said...

Oh Holley I love this card, superb image and backing papers, love, love this one, hugs xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

OH wow that is awesome love the two themes.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Sall said...

I love the image but that background is fabulous too! Thank you for sharing. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Mimi said...

Awesome Holley, striking colours and beautiful colouring :) :) :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this fortnight and longing to see more of your artwork :) Big hugs, Mimi Jane

samara navi said...

Holley, this is absolutely fantastic. A winner in my book! The coloring is great, the background is great and that you used Ike's image...all the better. Best, Samara IWC

Shelley said...

Wowzers! This is one stunning piece of work! I love everything about it! x Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x